Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default measuring ampermeter meter internal resistance

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 08:49:42 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

He's in California. He's posting from 66.53.26.169 which RDNS
resolves to 66-53-26-169.lvgs.mdsg-pacwest.com, which is the dialup
modem pool in Stockton, Calif. His message was posted through
Toast.net, which is probably his ISP. There's a valid X-Trace header
included. This is too easy. What I find personally amusing is that
he's using Outlook Express for reading Usenet news, which suggests
that he's clueless. Judging by the writing style, I would guess about
17 years old.

$1000 fine and you can sue for damages to your reputation.
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/pub/09-10/bill/sen/sb_1401-1450/sb_1411_bill_20100927_chaptered.html

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D