Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Heat output of oil lamp

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 18:14:18 -0400, aemeijers
wrote:

On 10/24/2010 5:12 PM, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 10/24/2010 1:26 PM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

Naah, just staying where I am. I don't have the money to buy my own
fundamentalist compound.

OK, Stormie: I've got a few minutes on my hands I can afford to waste
here, so I'm going to try to drill into that rather thick skull of yours
just why your posts are so annoyingly malformed.

(snip)
It's pointless. We've all tried. He just doesn't care.

Yes we have tried. I mentioned to Chris more than several times about
children in Ethiopia having to walk for days to even get hands on a
computer. How they may miss an entire thread because of the way a
server truncates threads.

His top posting is not something _ Jesus_ would do.

I've explained how he could read about this, especially about how
Usenet works -- but he ignores it. Purely a selfish move on his part.

Now watch how he ignores me and fails to respond. Trust me. Not all
Mormons are acting like him, well, except Harry Reid in Nevada.