Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT. New Wikileaks

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 10/24/2010 12:37 PM HeyBub spake thus:

"Civilian" is not the same as "non-combatant." Civilians working in
war industries are just as much a legitimate target as soldiers in
the trench.

God damn, "Bub", where do you get this stuff?

Oh, it just comes to me. Sometimes from a dim memory, sometimes in a flash
of inspiration.

I trust you're referring to my claim of increasing German war production.

Here's the German GDP (in $billions adjusted for 1990)

1938 - 351
1939 - 384
1940 - 397
1941 - 412
1942 - 417
1943 - 426
1944 - 437
1945 - 310

Admittedly there was something of a drop-off in 1945, but remember, Germany
surrendered in April 1945, so the full production year was really only four
or five months long.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militar...g_World_War_II

Oh, yeah, that's right: to quote yourself, "I generally find it easier
to just make this **** up".

With this in mind, I think we can all give your bloviations the due
consideration they deserve.

Ah, if only you did the world would be a lovelier place...

One of these days you'll come to realize that if I say it, it's (mostly)
golden. You can take it to the bank. You can let your sister marry it. You
can build a religion around it.