Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT. New Wikileaks

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 10/24/2010 12:37 PM HeyBub spake thus:

"Civilian" is not the same as "non-combatant." Civilians working in war
industries are just as much a legitimate target as soldiers in the trench.

God damn, "Bub", where do you get this stuff?

Oh, yeah, that's right: to quote yourself, "I generally find it easier
to just make this **** up".

With this in mind, I think we can all give your bloviations the due
consideration they deserve.

Actually in this case he is correct. (Even a stopped bloviate is
right twice a day-grin). Defense industries such as airplane factories
(remember in WWII how pretty much every heavy bombing mission was on a
ball bearing factory if you watched 12 O'clock High), are legitimate
targets even though staffed by civilians.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke