Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. New Wikileaks

On 10/24/2010 12:37 PM HeyBub spake thus:

"Civilian" is not the same as "non-combatant." Civilians working in war
industries are just as much a legitimate target as soldiers in the trench.

God damn, "Bub", where do you get this stuff?

Oh, yeah, that's right: to quote yourself, "I generally find it easier
to just make this **** up".

With this in mind, I think we can all give your bloviations the due
consideration they deserve.