Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Default measuring ampermeter meter internal resistance

On 10/24/2010 9:37 AM Fred Abse spake thus:

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 08:53:52 -0700, Proteus wrote:

"Fred Abse" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 21:31:15 -0700, someone calling himself "John
Fields" wrote:

No Stupid, that's not the way to ampmeter range to higher
range. Why did you call yourself Superpower Punk? You don't
even know how to multiple the power of your electronic? You
see, I am a superdumb-ass and I am very capable to multiple
current as well as AmpMeter by 10X.

What a lousy impersonation.

The John Fields that we all know (and love?) writes
grammatically.

YOU ARE MORE ****-UP ASSHOLE FREAK!

I AM PROTEUS

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=60.26...2631,-1.407736

Plonk!

So I'm just a little curious. At the risk of opening a can of worms, I ask:

1. How did you get this geographic location from that posting?
2. Who, exactly, is "Proteus"?

Like I said, just curious, not dying to know ...