Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default Electrically boobie-trapping an aluminum sash window

On Oct 24, 8:43*am, " wrote:
Has anyone done this before ? * *Id like to do this to two windows on
the backside of my house which is ideal to break into since I back up
to a dark forest. * Have had problems with the next door neighbor
vandalizing on a small scale but its escalating. *SInce the aluminum
sash is surrounded by non conducting wood and vinyl siding, Im hoping
it is as simple as bringing the hot of a 115 v. outlet to the sash and
fastening it tightly down. *I live by myself so theres no concern for
others getting accidentally shocked. * The house is in FLorida *which
just passed new laws in October saying essentially, that, *homeowners
dont need to retreat and can stand their ground with a person breaking
in. *Tips please on using this method ? * Thanks.

I would try harsh language first. You could come up with some cutting
remarks that would scar him for life.