Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT Dish Network

I live in Du Quoin, IL and with a tower and good antenna I can get broadcast
channels from St Louis and should be able to reach Paducah. I was just
wondering with the Digital TV would it be worth putting up an antenna tower
and point one antenna toward St Louis, another toward Paducah, 2 antennas I
could switch between instead of a rotor. At least it would seem I could get
a good selection of local channels. It's been a long time since I used TV
antennas and not sure if there is much broadcasting going on or if they shut
transmitters down and work through cable and satellite. For what they want
for a monthly payment for TV these days it seems a new tower and antennas
are a reasonable option.

3 months without TV and I'm still alive!!! The Internet seems to have all
the local and worldwide news and I can access it anytime of day.

RogerN