Larry Jaques

Default Harbor freight crown stapler-reviews?

On 17 Jan 2004 03:29:30 GMT, (ToolMiser) brought
forth from the murky depths:

I am usually reluctant to purchase items like this thru HF, but I ran across
this and wondered if I should make an exception. It is 18 gauge, 1/4"
crown,-air stapler. Do any of you own this, and is it worth ordering? It
will be for occasional use, but I think it would be nice to have. Another
question, is it hard to get staples for it?

I picked up one of those recently and they're a good deal at
$24. They take standard staples which are available at most
hardware stores, Borgs, etc.

Go for it!

Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents ****-Poor Performance