Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_39_] Bill[_39_] is offline

Default Bathroom Question: Border or not?

Hi all.

Am having my bathroom tiled this week. I've got all the tiles. Going
for large bumpy white tiles on the walls. Dark grey on the floor.

Was just wondering if it was worth having a border of mosaics. I had
them done last time and they were done badly.

Without a border is that going to look too clinical? I need to make a
bath panel and maybe that could be done with tiles instead to give
colour.

I know it's all subjective but I'm rubbish at choosing colours, etc.

Wondered what people have gone for in their bathrooms.

Thanks all.

Ed.