Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT. New Wikileaks

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 15:33:07 -0700, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 10/23/2010 3:23 PM Oren spake thus:

In the UK, Tony, if arrested is guilty until he can prove his
innocence -- that is how their system works. Here, Dubya, if arrested
is presumed innocent until proven guilty -- that is how our system
works.

Absolutely. (I'm agreeing with you, not being snarky.) Innocent until
proven guilty.

I certainly wouldn't want Bliar or Dubya to have any fewer rights or be
treated any worse than, say, all those "detainees" in Guantanamo.

By detainee, do you mean those that may be held as a material witness
or those that refused to wear a proper uniform and fight as grown men?

GITMO is a fine run facility.