Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT. New Wikileaks

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 14:46:17 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Oct 23, 4:00*pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 10/23/2010 12:31 PM Oren spake thus:

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:54:04 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...gs-military-le...

The war criminals Bush /Bliar need to be arrested............

So harry, you've already read *400000 leaked military documents and
made this determination? *I don't think so.

Of course he hasn't. I actually downloaded the earlier release (the
first "Afghan War Diary") and have skimmed it, but certainly not
digested it in its entirety. Have you seen this stuff? It's a humungous
amount of information. Pretty impressive.

There's too much stuff there for most people to make sense of it.

But fortunately there are other folks who make it their business to read
such things. They're called "journalists", and I do trust *some* of
them. And I trust Daniel Ellesberg, the prototypical leaker, who has
recently commented favorably on the new Wikileaks release.

I hope to take the time at some point to read through some of this stuff
later. In the meantime, I agree completely with harry. (Heh; I
especially like your misspelling of your former leader's name ...)

yeah bush is just under hitler for causing unnecessary war deaths.

Bob,

When you, harry and David read all these documents and find evidence
to establish an indictment of Dubya and Tony please post and let me
know.

In the UK, Tony, if arrested is guilty until he can prove his
innocence -- that is how their system works. Here, Dubya, if arrested
is presumed innocent until proven guilty -- that is how our system
works.

People die in wars. Always been that way, except those here that burnt
their draft cards and ran off to Canada.

People died so you can have free speech. Except harry -- the subjects
in the UK have no such right.