Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Heatballs" - Their time has come

On 10/22/2010 9:02 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"Wayne wrote in message

stuff snipped

You can probably guess when someone was born by whether they
recognize certain TV shows from their youth. I come from the
"Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea/Disney/Bonanza/The FBI" Sunday
night TV generation. I can't quite place any other shows to a
particular day but those shows seem to stick in my mind as family
TV night shows. I think "The Man from Uncle" would have been
Thursdays. Now think of how meaningless the above is for someone
born in 1990. (-: We're getting old and in the way, but only the
good die young.

stuff snipped

We must be about the same age. :-)

Have you ever noticed how few younguns there are around here? I wonder if
it means that the new generation isn't interested in home repair.

--
Bobby G.

YOU DAMN KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!

TDD