jo4hn

Default Harbor freight crown stapler-reviews?

I have one and like Phil, I feel that for light use it is just fine.
Seems like a box of staples of some forgotten size came with it and the
whole shebang cost something like $25. I bought and used some 1" on a
project.
mahalo,
jo4hn

ToolMiser wrote:

I am usually reluctant to purchase items like this thru HF, but I ran across
this and wondered if I should make an exception. It is 18 gauge, 1/4"
crown,-air stapler. Do any of you own this, and is it worth ordering? It
will be for occasional use, but I think it would be nice to have. Another
question, is it hard to get staples for it?

thanks for your advice!