Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Any recomendations for inexpensive graphing software

I'm trying to play with the spreadsheet program, and it seems that it
does not support 3 axis graphs. X,Y,Z. nerts

Anyone know of a simple to use graphing program?

While it's hardly simple to use (one person I recommended it to came
back and reported "It's as user friendly as a chain saw") Scilab will
graph nearly anything. And it's a complete math package.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services