Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default solar panel

wrote:
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 20:51:27 -0500, "HeyBub"

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:22:16 -0500, "HeyBub"

We will never get there unless we start. How much did the first
heart transplant cost, and how well did it work compared to ones
done today?

Hmm. Has anyone started on a "brain transplant?" There are some
things that just cannot be done.

So there are currently no working photo voltaic solar panels? It
can't be done? Is that your argument?

No. My argument is "it is impossible to run this country/state/city
off of sunbeams."

False and intellectually dishonest argument based on a bogus premise.

I can be persuaded otherwise - just gimme the facts (I know maths is hard,
but try).