Posted to alt.home.repair

Default solar panel

On 10/21/2010 7:04 PM spake thus:

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:19:15 -0700, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

You mentioned Walmart: what about eBay, which has a huuuuge solar
installation (leased from Solar City) on their campus down here in
Silly-con Valley?

How much of that was picked up by the beleaguered California tax
payer?

Some of it. Don't know exactly how much.

Myself, I don't mind paying it. I consider it money well spent.

- Comment from an article on Antiwar.com (
http://antiwar.com)