Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Stove faucet

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:11:35 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

We're remodeling, and putting a water spray near the stove for filling up
large vessels, and other times when water is needed at the stove.

Anyone know the proper terminology for these?

Anyone have one? Is it a snake type, or articulated?

Like them? Hate them? Caveats? Tips? Brand names suggestions?

Steve

Do you have the wall open to run the necessary plumbing? I've seen
one installed in a new construction home. Ken is a fireman and does
the cooking in his house.

Maybe called a "potfiller", some are very expensive ($700.00). Yikes!

pic:

http://www.thedesignerkitchen.com/_i...ler_faucet.jpg