Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default New hobby. (woodworking related on many levels: building a bar.)

"Swingman" wrote

From someone who had to learn to read before he figured out how NOT to
paint the sky green and the grass pink ... what's a "good" crayon to you?

I would say that the only good crayon is the one that has the color
written on it.

According to my artist friends and long ago memories, The more colors the
better. But as you pointed out, if you can not tell what color is which,
that wouldn't help you.

I guess this means that you were not meant to be a painter-artist type.

For the record, I was not a good color-er in school. Yep, in first grade we
were graded on our crayon skills. I doubt if that is a part of the
curriculum any more.