Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve[_43_] Steve[_43_] is offline

Default grr-ripper opinions

"Leon" wrote in
:

"Four Fingers" wrote in message
Saw the grr-ripper plastic pusher / holder at a show. Lee valley also
has it.
http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/pag...,240,45884&ap=
1

Opinions?

Not a solution looking for a problem, these things are great and as
others have said, get a pair. They come with a jack leg that will
support the gripper when cutting narrow stock. This prevents the
pusher from tilting. It is handy to have one ready with the jack leg
adjustment when you are in a ripping production mode and you stock is
narrower than the gripper.

As the others have said "get two". I was lucky enough to find two at a
garage sale for a great price, but I was planning on getting a pair
anyway. They work every bit as well as advertised.

Steve