Posted to alt.home.repair
Alex Alex is offline

Default Fire Ants coming into new house from under foundation - any solutions?

On Oct 20, 1:49*pm, "
wrote:
You might have been lucky enough to have had construction workers leave
behind food...never know what you'll find inside walls. *Be sure to have
annual termite inspections...fireantslike to dine on termites and
other bugs.

That's what I'm afraid of... Another house in our neighborhood is in
the process of being built, and with the bathtub side still off I
could see all sorts of soda cans and garbage thrown under the tub.
Surely these would've been cleaned out before sealing it up, but if we
remove the side of our tub and find things like this I'll be calling
the builder asking for compensation for the pest control.

Sam