Posted to alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.repair

Default Good LED TV repair men in San Diego County area?

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 22:12:01 +0000 (UTC), Keith
wrote:

All:
Does anyone know of a safe, reliable, and honest LED TV repairman in the San Diego County area? If so,
please email or post me here.

Keith

Ummm.... if it's an LED TV (presumably LED back or side lighting),
then it's probably no more than about 10 months old. Didn't you get a
warranty?

Also, all TV repairmen lie. For example, the line "that's a great TV
you have there and well worth fixing" is usually intended to reassure
the customer that they didn't buy a total piece of junk that's
probably going to fail sporadically for its entire useful life. Forget
about honest. I'm not sure what you mean by "safe" but I haven't
heard of any TV electrocutions for a few years. Reliable is also
questionable as nobody shows up or delivers on time any more. I don't
know any repairman that qualifies, including myself. Sorry.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D