Posted to alt.home.repair
Tegger[_3_] Tegger[_3_] is offline

Default Best ways to clean bathroom tile grout

Bill who putters wrote in news:b2forewagner-
:

Spik and span (Sp) active ingredient was Tri sodium phosphate. Good
for cleaning all sort of stuff like moss etc.

Looks like Spic and Span might still contain TSP. According to the MSDS,
the ingredients contain:
Anionic surfactants, water softeners (complex sodium phosphates, sodium
carbonate), dry chlorine bleach, processing aids (sodium sulfate), metal
protection agents (sodium silicates).

Mr. Clean ingredients:
Cleaning agents (nonionic and anionic surfactants), quality control agents,
perfume, colorant and water.

My wife bought two whole gallons of Mr. Clean many years back and I'm so
glad we've finally used it all up. I'm buying some Spic and Span, as Mr.
Clean hasn't ever done nearly the same job, especially on bathroom tile
grout.

--
Tegger