Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Best ways to clean bathroom tile grout

"Bill who putters" wrote in message
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"Bill who putters" wrote in message
In article ,
Tegger wrote:

Pete wrote in news:sku53tzf766o.1eb84berkrt4l$.dlg@
40tude.net:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 23:38:40 +0000 (UTC), Tegger wrote:

"dadiOH" wrote in
:

if "acid" scares you, you might try vinegar.

The primary constituent of which is...?

Water

I meant the primary thing that makes vinegar, vinegar.

Spik and span (Sp) active ingredient was Tri sodium phosphate. Good
for cleaning all sort of stuff like moss etc.

You're joking, right?

Nope Jusy it is Spic and span,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spic_and_Span

In this branch of the discussion, the question was "what makes vinegar
vinegar". In other words, what is the active ingredient? Take another shot
at the question while we break for a commercial.