Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Califbill Califbill is offline

Default You're all idiots

"Ignoramus379" wrote in message
On 2010-10-20, Califbill wrote:
I find I use the angle grinder with a cutting blade a lot more than the
smoke wrench these days. Easier to move to the part to cut. And since I
deal a lot in aluminum, the smoke wrench is only used to heat up a thick
part before welding.

Do you cut aluminum with your angle grinder too?

yes. You can either buy aluminum or metal grinding disks. Difference is
the Aluminum ones have some wax imbedded to prevent loading up. the angle
grinder with a metal cutting disk works fine. I use it on small pieces, or
cutting loose some welded part I do not care for. Bigger jobs and not
precision needed I use a Sawzall. Making rack for my Kayaks out of old
extension ladders presently. Used the Sawzall to section the ladder. 18
tooth blade.