Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor Pete Keillor is offline

Default Thanks to group: car starter info

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 06:58:30 -0500, Karl Townsend

Naw, my wife's car is a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder. We left it down there
when my back went out after a week of fishing. We brought back the
perishables, clothes, and ice chest full of fish in my car 'cause it
holds more. Mine only has 197,000 miles on it. This is the first
starter trouble, so I'm not complaining.

Through your back out fishing? Must have been one hell of a fish. I
thought there was a law again throwing your back out having fun. Till
I learned that teenagers are cheaper than doctors I through mine out
all the time doing something stupid.

Now tell me about that fish.

Karl

The fish didn't do it, although the kayaking didn't help. The fishing
wasn't that great, but Brenda would rather fish than breathe, so there
was always a line in the water, either from the dock, kayaks or boat.
She caught her first keeper red, 22", on a red and white tout from the
kayak, right after I caught a 20" speck and a rat red. Specks are
funny. When you land one into the flooded foot well of the kayak,
they immediately get very still and peaceful. Reds don't cooperate
like that. Otherwise we caught tons of good size sand trout and a few
specks at night from the dock, plus a few croakers and a nice
sheephead.

My back went out after the fishing, just bending over to get the hose
to wash the boat. I told Brenda we'd burned up all our karma points
with the week's incredible weather and all the fishing.

Pete Keillor