Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Thanks to group: car starter info

Naw, my wife's car is a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder. We left it down there
when my back went out after a week of fishing. We brought back the
perishables, clothes, and ice chest full of fish in my car 'cause it
holds more. Mine only has 197,000 miles on it. This is the first
starter trouble, so I'm not complaining.

Through your back out fishing? Must have been one hell of a fish. I
thought there was a law again throwing your back out having fun. Till
I learned that teenagers are cheaper than doctors I through mine out
all the time doing something stupid.

Now tell me about that fish.

Karl