Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default OT Electricity Generation

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 20:26:59 +0100 someone who may be Roger Chapman
wrote this:-

Oh yes and why should I pick on 'dukes' as the significant element in
the first place?

That is the name the publication is usually known as. Sorry if I
credited you with more knowledge of the basic sources of information
about electricity systems in the UK.

http://www.decc.gov.uk/en/content/cms/statistics/publications/dukes/
is the URL I gave, there is a clue at the end of that.

You make a reference to wind and then cite a reference that doesn't give
the average load factors for wind.

Still digging I see. This will be my last comment on this
sub-thread, but if you wish to dig further so be it.

I was explaining how it is likely that hydro equivalent households
are calculated, by pointing to how they are done for wind. There was
no reason for me to provide a link to wind load factors, they are
noting to do with hydro, I provided a link to hydro load factors.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2000...#pt3-pb3-l1g54