Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Motor Reversing

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 21:44:18 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 10/19/10 8:50 PM, Josepi wrote:
Bull****. Where you come from, and most others, coying somebody else's work
is called a "Reference"

I'm assuming you at least got though middle school where the subject was
covered, but here's a refresher...
Giving CREDIT to the original author is called a reference.
Copying and pasting word for word without giving credit to the author is
plagiarism.

And the website I first referenced was clearly plagerised.
I did not reference it because I KNEW it was not the original when I
originally downloaded the material.

When called on it I investigated and found out who the ORIGINAL author
was and gave credit where credit was due.

Constantly disputing anything and everything for a response that isn't
related to the subject at hand is called.... "Trolling"

Thanks for finally admitting it.

You don't want to discuss anything at hand, you just want attention and
defences.

Even if that were true, at least I use my own material.