Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Hack has credential............................WAS: "Interestingseries of lies you spew out." SHRIEKS

On 10/19/2010 5:47 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:10:42 -0500, "Buddy Beavers"
wrote:

wrote in message
On 10/17/2010 9:56 AM, Buddy Beavers wrote:

Your rambling indicates you write at a fourth grade level, according to
the Flesch-Kincaid Scale. Sucks to be you, it sure looks like you're the
hillbilly, aren't you?

I've got credential that qualify me to teach at the college level. How
about you? I didn't think so. Blowhard!

Hawke

You've got credential?
LOL! High five! You can has cheezburger.
It's obviously not a credential to teach English. Which college do you teach
at Professor Parakeet?

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...ays-kitten.jpg

Based on his postings..I doubt he graduated from high school.

In the rare event he did get a credential..it has to be in Liberal Arts
at the most.

Which means he is working in a McDonalds.

"would you like fries with that"?

Gunner

What a joke for you to look down on anyone. What a hypocrite. You are so
broke you have nothing but a junk yard to show for yourself. At least my
net worth is positive. So you have nothing to talk about in your
position. You're like a snake. There is no one for you to look down on.
You're a bottom feeder and at the bottom of the barrel. I've got degrees
from California State University and I am not broke. That puts me miles
ahead of you.

Hawke