Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Thanks to group: car starter info

I've never tried that. But heard from others who have. She's fortunate
to have a caring husband such as yourself.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Pete Keillor" wrote in message
Today my wife called, the '96 Suburban wouldn't crank. Her car is
down at my brother's 4 hrs. away (long story). Neighbor took me down.
Battery o.k., terminals clean. OK, crawled under and whacked starter
with hammer. Started right up. Tomorrow I'm getting a new starter.
Thanks to this bunch for that tidbit on a recent thread. I've changed
a lot of starters in my time, never tried just bashing one before.

Pete Keillor