Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Heatballs" - Their time has come

On 10/17/2010 9:53 PM zzzzzzzzzz spake thus:

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 21:39:56 -0700, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

Well, dang it, I guess I gotta admit you're right. All the energy
will (eventually) be converted to heat, once the light rays stop
bouncing around and are absorbed.

At 300000000m/s it takes a *large* box for it to ricochet around in there for
very long.

T-shirt:

"186,000 miles per second? It's not just a good idea--IT'S THE LAW!"

- Comment from an article on Antiwar.com (
http://antiwar.com)