Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Heatballs" - Their time has come

But, at least he thinks about things.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 17:32:32 -0500, "ChairMan" wrote:

Up here, in the summer time we don't use lights much, and in the
winter we need the heat anyway - so what's wrong with incandescent
lighting? If I'm sitting reading in the evening and the lamp is
giving
both heat and light I can be comfortable with the thermostat at a
lower setting as the lamp produces radiant heating - warming me in
it's beam without having to heat the whole house.

Yup, thats what's nice about "choice"

Heretic!