Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default "Heatballs" - Their time has come

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

He walked over to a rack, extended his hand without even looking, and
plucked the CD out of the bin. Exactly what I wanted.

You'll never guess the section in which it was filed. Wait for it now...
"Classics."

I was under the impression that "Classics" included, you know, Frank Sinatra
and Bing Crosby.

Function of getting older. About 10 years I was talking with the guy
who was programming the local "Album oriented rock" station at the same
time I was running the local Rolling Stone wannabe "alternative" paper.
He mentioned he knew he had gone over the hill when he realized
that the Classic Rock stations were playing his playlist from the AOR
days.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke