Posted to rec.woodworking
Hardwood Lumber Hardwood Lumber is offline

Default Sometimes it pays to be a woodworker!!

On Oct 17, 4:36*pm, GeneT wrote:
Woodworking can be a very rewarding hobby. *The smile on someone's
face when you give them a handcrafted gift, or when you help friends
or family save money on a project. *And for me it may have literally
saved my butt. *Friends of mine purchased a home that is 33 steps
below the main street. *I was glad to help them move (again!) but was
concerned about making dozens of trips up and down the stairs as well
as the safety issue of not being able to see the stairs while carrying
bulky items. *I came up with a novel idea of making a sled to send
items down the stairs with. *I uploaded a video to youtube if you'd
like to see it in action.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n3hY0yBNRY

You are so kind to share experience.

http://www.towood.com/ is a market place for importers and exporters
to trading furniture, plywood, timbers, hardwood floors, MDF, HDF,
tropical logs.