Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJS[_2_] RJS[_2_] is offline

Default Glue for sticking carbon fibre to alloy

On 17 Oct, 15:21, Andy Dingley wrote:
On 17 Oct, 13:47, RJS wrote:

I've found that JB Weld is very difficult to find.

I've noticed that recently too. I wanted some for its visual
appearance (filling in the buffers on this:http://quercus.livejournal.com/300504.html
) but couldn't find it anywhere across two towns and two cities. Ended
up using silver Milliput instead.

Excellent! However, I've always believed - and tried to ensure it is
so - that the role of an uncle is to enable the nephew/niece to
experience all those things that their parents believe inappropriate
or unsuitable. ;-) Consequently, I'm in fairly high demand with the
small people who all seem undamaged by things such as gruesomely
realistic dinosaur books or stomach-churning fun fairs!

Richard