Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Crows

On 10/16/2010 9:01 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'd expect that shooting or trapping would provide temporary relief.
Of course, the crow population is dynamic, like squirrels.

One of my Dad's friends got tired of the squirrel in his bird feeder.
So, he shot it. (military vet, and a country boy). Sure enough,
another squirrel came along. So he shot that one, too. And the
next.... he gave up after 300 squirrels.

That is why for feral cats, the only approach that has made a difference
is catch, neuter, and release. You kill them, another moves in within days.

--
aem sends...