Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Weird toggle switch

In the OP case, his toggle switch is molded into the medicine chest
and miror. I'd think those three ways would be on the wall.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

Well, I've never seen a bathroom with two doors, either. No, wait,
that's
not true. Only in college dormitories with shared bathrooms - but
that's
certainly not a typical residential environment. (-:

I have a master bathroom with two doors and a 3 way switch. A friend
of mine has one with three doors, in his new house. It's not that
unusual in newer, larger, homes. 3 way switches in larger bathrooms
are even more common.