Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jonathan Jonathan is offline

Default BS4800 to RAL

On 15 Oct, 19:57, wrote:
In message
* * * * * Jonathan wrote:

I am trying to order a Juliette balcony. We have been using a dark
grey paint for everything external and it is BS4800 00-A13. The
company that I am trying to order from wants to know an RAL value
instead. I cannot find any conversion tables, can anyone please help?
I would be happy with an approximation as I understand conversion is
not precise.

Many thanks

Jonathan

00 A13 in the BS-4800 colour range is called Storm Grey and the
nearest match in RAL is either Slate Grey (7015) or Granite Grey
(7026) but I can't positively confirm which one until I view the
colour charts in true light tomorrow.

Stephen.

--http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk
Coach painting tips and techniques + Land Rover colour codes
"Whatever is rightly done, however humble, is noble". Henry Royce

Thank you for all your help.

Jonathan