Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Motor Reversing

In article , says...

If you consider pushing an oak stick into the side of a carbide toothed
blade turning at 4500 PM as safe as pressing a pushbutton on the side of the
table saw you should never have children.

Sex is more dangerous, especially if you're a woman.

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...
If you consider shoving a pushstick into the side of a saw blade to be
dangerous you should never, ever have sex.

In article , says...

I believe there would be a definite danger factor difference parameter in
that one.

Usually convenient though.

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
in.local...

But if I have to push a button to stop the blade I may as well just
shove a pushstick into the side of it.