Posted to alt.home.repair
Shecki Shecki is offline

Default How NOT to connect ground wire to rod

On Oct 15, 12:21*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,

*ShadowTek wrote:
This image is straight from my camera.

That's the problem. Image editing is *your* responsibility. I don't need
to see a pic that is 90% weeds and 2% area of interest. Zoom in, crop,
rotate, reduce file size, etc. as appropriate. Take another round of
pics if the shot is blurry, underexposed, not from a good angle, etc.

Speaking of not from a good angle, few things are best photographed from
above. This is a prime example. It would have been much better
photographed from 2' off the ground.

I know how to view and manipulate photos. Making up for your laziness
isn't my responsibility. But carry on. I won't bother clicking your
links next time.

Glad to see you caught this dangerous problem and corrected it.
I wonder how the initial job got a pass from the electrical inspector.

Smitty, if you come to a post and find the picture is causing you
great distress, please move on, we'll just have to do without your
wisdom
on that particular issue..........or you can figure out how to view
the image
on your computer. Came up perfectly on mine. I suspect that
continuing to
complain about the image, angle, light quality, weather etc are also
possibilities for you.