Posted to rec.woodworking
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default A Cleaver Idea

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message
Robatoy wrote:
On Jul 21, 12:18 pm, jo4hn wrote:
Upscale wrote:
"pete" wrote in message
you mean your sandpaper discs don't come with the text:
"other way up" on them?
(or better: "this side down" on the velcro side).
Actually, when you're using your sander, the velcro faces up, so it
should
be "this side up".
but but but... when I put new paper on, the sander is upside down (he
wailed). Whatever shall I do? Now I am all atwitter. This is SOOO
confusing.
nobody to home

There is always a down-side to marking things 'up-side'. The up-side
is that when marked 'up-side', the downside is that the down-side
isn't marked 'downside' in most cases. That holds true no matter which
side you're on.

Hmm - this sounds akin to the blonde who used a marker to write "TGIF"
inside all her shoes...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Since winter is on it's way I will give a tip. "Don't eat yellow snow" ww