Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin[_4_] Bob Minchin[_4_] is offline

Default Push Fit Waste Pipes

John wrote:
Do I stand any chance of getting some 1.5 inch (38mm) waste pipe and
fittings in brown?

An elbow has rotted in the sun and the pipe is also looking a bit grainy.

I can only find 40mm in white, grey or black. I don't really want to change
and have to make my inside fittings adapt.

Incidentally - how come builders never seem to be able to plan to but the
outside gully trap directly below where the sink waste emerges -
necessitating a pipe at an angle? Apathy??

Bartol used to make push fit waste in a pseudo copper colour that is
pretty close to brown. Dunno if it still available.

Bob