Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default odd motor odor

Like I mentioned earlier, complicated issues everywhere ya look.

A broken, bought-used frige that failed twice within a couple of weeks.
Apparently his family doesn't rate a new frige, you know.. one that wasn't
bought from total strangers.

But they had a clean house, and she's a school teacher.. Doesn't mean the
husband didn't **** in the frige during a drunken blackout, though.

Stores are full of new cookware and dinnerware.. why would I eat off of
something from a garage sale?

Some people might eat from a carefully-washed bedpan.

For the most part, I'm fairly confident that most restaurant cook/dinnerware
wasn't catching a drip under a sink trap, or holding food for a sick cat,
or.. but ya never know. So, I don't eat at restaruants often.

--
WB

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
Wild_Bill wrote:
The expert on metal related questions chimes in.

Feed your family out of a bought-used refrigerator. You would just hate
to have to throw away a used appliance? Have them eat from used plates
and utensils, too? ...

????

What's wrong with used appliances, refrigerators specifically? Do you
think that they are somehow contaminated beyond cleaning? Contaminated
with what?

Throwing away an appliance because it's used is silly. And brown.

And "used" plates, utensils? I don't get it. Have you ever eaten in a
restaurant? Did you think that the plates were new?

Bob