Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus15574 Ignoramus15574 is offline

Default odd motor odor

On 2010-10-15, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Wild_Bill wrote:
The expert on metal related questions chimes in.

Feed your family out of a bought-used refrigerator. You would just hate
to have to throw away a used appliance? Have them eat from used plates
and utensils, too? ...

????

What's wrong with used appliances, refrigerators specifically? Do you
think that they are somehow contaminated beyond cleaning? Contaminated
with what?

Throwing away an appliance because it's used is silly. And brown.

And "used" plates, utensils? I don't get it. Have you ever eaten in a
restaurant? Did you think that the plates were new?

I think that "Wild Bill" only uses disposable paper plates. Everything
else, becomes "used" after the first use.