Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus15574 Ignoramus15574 is offline

Default odd motor odor

On 2010-10-14, Wild_Bill wrote:
The expert on metal related questions chimes in.

Feed your family out of a bought-used refrigerator. You would just hate to
have to throw away a used appliance? Have them eat from used plates and
utensils, too?
Mount speakers on a mill.
Undecided about what color to paint a vise or anything else?
What's a heater?

It is harder to **** me off, than you apparently think. In fact, I
doubt that you can **** me off, no matter what you try.

I am not particularly embarrassed to admit that I retrofitted a
Bridgeport CNC mill, or even that I mounted speakers on it, or even
that I bought a used fridge at some point.

Now, you, seem to have "issues" about somebody asking where to get an
oddball motor, foaming at the mouth and acting very upset when someone
uses this newsgroup for its intended purpose.