Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default GM brake pins (metal) which tend to rust

Well, that sure sounds like a good way to handle brake pins.

How do cub scouts get to be boy scouts? Eating brownies.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Black Dragon"
wrote in message ...

I work in Rochester but refuse to live there because, generally
speaking,
the people there are dickheads. Buffalo is a much nicer place to live
in
that respect.

Preventative maintenance. I pull the brakes off my vehicles at least
once
per year to clean then lube threads with never seize and slides / pins
with
silicone brake grease. New vehicles once per year in the spring. Older
high mileage vehicles in the fall and spring.

--
Black Dragon

Q: What is green and comes in Brownies?
A: Boy Scouts.