Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Kinetico filtes

I think I should change the filters in my Kinetico under the sink RO filter.
These are 3+ years old, probably going on 7.

It is a K2 model by the plate on it. It has three cylindrical filters, all
held in place with twist on covers. They are about two inches in diameter
and a foot long.

Are these available at HD or Walmart, or must one go to Kinetico and pay too
much? What is the process for changing these. I'm sure to turn off the
water, but how about that pressure tank. Just close the valve, I am
ASS-U-MING.

Tried manualsonline.com but they don't have a manual for it. Will keep
searching. Anyone know where I can get a manual?

Is there a procedure for backflushing these?

Help and tips appreciated.

Steve