Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

Default Waterproof a plywood cathouse?

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 03:38:50 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:43:00 -0700 (PDT), "hr(bob)
"
wrote:

walls of the house. You could do the same with an inexpensive plastic
tarp.

The OP said it had a flat roof, in his second posting, very bad design
to start with.

Thats weird, I never got that second posting.

He can only use tin. Get some barn siding tin and use neoprene washer
screws to afix it. That stuff is sold 38" wide (36" coverage). I
recall he said the roof is 3 feet. This stuff sells for about $2.50 a
running foot. That roof should cost $10 with the screws. A rural
lumberyard may have a bent or dented sheet with a usable portion of
the sheet remaining.

Worth a check, I'll check the local lumber yards.