Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Eco-fee - OT rant

rangerssuck wrote:

Here, they do appliances on special, twice a year, bulk pickup days.
But virtually all of the new appliance dealers will take the old one
away at no charge when they deliver the new appliance.

I don't want to pay for someone to deliver, if I can get a lathe and mill home from
hundreds of miles away, I can get a fridge or sofa home just fine. Free delivery is not
free. The most expensive things in life are often claimed to be free.

Washers and dryers are welcome at the scrap metal dealer near most communities. Heck,
they even pay you to give it to them.

Wes